Meet the Poly G7500, help teams share ideas and express themselves clearly—in Ultra HD 4K. No ideas get left behind, because anyone can share wirelessly, annotate and capture content for later use. With detailed visuals and rich audio, people feel like they’re together in the same room. With noise cancellation built-in, audio distractions like background noise and side conversations are a thing of the past. G7500 is deployment friendly too, with an intuitive user interface and flexible set-up that increases adoption and utilization. The G7500 runs cloud service applications natively or the Poly Video app for standards-based calling and connection into any provider or video system.
- Premium audio quality and voice clarity
- Share content wirelessly from any device
- Content annotation and digital whiteboarding
- Customization and security for room control using REST APIs
Poly G7500 Highlights
- Simplify the user experience by combining video conferencing and content sharing in one solution.
- Make people feel like they are together in the same room with Ultra HD 4K for amazing richness and clarity when sharing content
- Minimize background noise from disrupting meetings with advanced audio technology including NoiseBlockAI
- Native support for popular cloud services eliminating the need for a PC or Mac
Poly G7500 Specifications
Poly G7500 help teams share ideas and express themselves clearly—in Ultra HD 4K. With noise cancellation built-in, audio distractions like background noise and side conversations are a thing of the past.
- Poly Content App support
- Apple Airplay
- HDMI input
Video Standards & Protocols
- H.264 AVC, H.264 High Profile, H.264 SVC, H.265, RTV
- H.264 video error concealment
Audio Standards & Protocols
- 22 kHz bandwidth with Polycom Siren 22 technology, G.719 (M- Mode)
- 14 kHz bandwidth with Polycom Siren 14 technology, G.722.1 Annex C
- 7 kHz bandwidth with G.722, G.722.1
- 3.4 kHz bandwidth with G.711, G.728, G.729A